Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 55 seconds
I hope it will solve out your problem and several hours to Google and find its solution :)
Laptop's keyboard was almost broken due to my child. Some keys were faulty and it was difficult to use it as some of the keys were automatically holding down. I could not find any software to disable internal laptop keyboard. There are some solutions like removing physical wire but it's inappropriate for a normal user.
Back to the point, I spent few hours to find its solution but no way out. So If you want to disable laptop keyboard, there is a way by "installing an incompatible driver".
Follow these steps:
1. Go to Control Panel > System > Device Manager
2. Expand Keyboard and right-click on your keyboard (in most cases "Standard PS/2 Keyboard") then choose -> Properties
3. Click on DRIVER tab, then click "Update Driver" button
* Don't search automatically. Use manual methods to choose an incompatible driver
4. Uncheck the "show/find compatible driver" option
5. Select "HID Keyboard Device" from the list you see
6. Now press Next/OK then restart your laptop, that's it!
Zeeshan Arshad is a self-taught and multi-dimensional person with extraordinary track record of success with international clients and students.
Feel free to contact him for your project, training purpose or guidance.