Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 44 seconds
There is no batch watermark facility in Adobe Fireworks (until now in CS5). So we can make our own watermark command to use in batch process.
1. Create a watermark template (it will be your watermark that you want to apply on all other pages)
2. Open one of your page (we will use it to create a watermark command)
3. Import your watermark template
4. Reduce Opacity of watermark up to 10% or 15% (whichever works best for you)
5. Goto your History Panel
6. Select your history steps and click "Save as Command Name" from the options given in the panel (bottom right)
7. Save it as watermark (or whatever name you like)
Batch Watermark: Now, you can apply this watermark quickly on all your pages by using File > Batch Process
Zeeshan Arshad is a self-taught and multi-dimensional person with extraordinary track record of success with international clients and students.
Feel free to contact him for your project, training purpose or guidance.