Ultimate List of 97+ Best VR Horror Games

Author: Zeeshan Arshad     4191     11/27/2017

Estimated reading time: 3 minutes, 31 seconds

Why would you want to waste your time looking into top 5, top 10 type of posts written by several people over the Internet just to bring "traffic" - not adding value to save your time?

I had the same problem. The solution? Just have an overall list of best & positive vr horror games available on most major platforms.

So, here is an ultimate cheat sheet of best vr horror games available for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, PSVR, Gear VR & Google Cardboard.

19+ Positive Ranked VR Horror Games Vive

Special thanks to developers/companies who offered their vr game to me for review and game play purpose. Their game's name is written in bold font.

12+ Positive Ranked VR Horror Games Rift

9+ VR Horror Games PSVR

I don't own PSVR and Sony's website doesn't show proper ranking so this is only a list of released vr horror games on psvr.

40+ Good/Best VR Horror Games Gear VR

17+ Best VR Horror Games Cardboard

Note: You can visit this link for more 4+ rated games of cardboard because google is open source platform so I don't want to spend time for every incoming game of cardboard while there are better quality headsets for us to focus.

Attention VR Developers/Companies:

If you are a vr developer/company for HTC Vive and would like me to play and review your game then send me its steam key.

What is your best vr horror game not listed here?

Do let me know in the comments below so I can check that out and add in the list.

If you have any suggestion or idea regarding this page then feel free to tell me about it too.

Disclaimer:

I'm not affiliated with any developer/company so I cannot list any game that is bad or given so many negative reviews.

If a horror game from any platform is not listed here then either it was so negatively rated by public or not worth to mention based on my personal experience or perhaps it was not released.

Was this topic helpful?

Yes
No
Subscribe YouTube Channel

Zeeshan owns HTC Vive and Gear VR. If you are a VR developer, contact Zeeshan with steam key.

He has been a gamer since childhood with experiences in spiritualism, lucid dreaming and out of the body.

Story  LinkedIn Profile  Courses  YouTube