Virtual Reality Experiments Started and New Section

Author: Zeeshan Arshad     449     11/08/2017

Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 59 seconds

My original plan was to start a dedicated virtual reality website but it was a burden to manage another website just for a specific area.

It took several weeks to decide and finally there is a new section within my brand site on Virtual Reality where I've started to post helpful ideas, solutions and share my experience with virtual reality.

As usual, I will prefer to share something that can add value for you regarding virtual reality.

I have experienced a lots of games and apps in Gear VR and HTC Vive (over 300+). There is so much in gaming along with my professional web development services for clients so things will come slowly time to time. I have many wonderful things planned to release later.

And yes, don't forget to subscribe my YouTube channel to stay update with my latest video contents :)

If you have any question regarding Virtual Reality, Gear VR, HTC Vive and/or in process to buy a VR headset, PC, laptop or preparing, then post it in comments section below so I can make something helpful for you since I've went through that painful phase before started into virtual reality.

Goodluck!

Was this topic helpful?

Yes
No
Subscribe YouTube Channel

Zeeshan Arshad is a multipotentialite web developer who also happens to know about growth hacking, blogging, closing, marketing, copywriting, spirituality, virtual reality and more. Zeeshan is a Freelancer Top Contributor, vWorker Top Coder and Udemy Premium Instructor.

Story  LinkedIn Profile  Courses  YouTube