Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 35 seconds
Problem: I encountered this problem first time in my life using computer after 19 years. Anyhow, I'm sharing researched solutions. I hope either solution may work for you, just give it a try.
1) Start > Run > Type "services.msc" Enter
2) In "Services" window, select Windows Audio from the left, then right click on it and choose restart.
Start > Run > Type "cmd" Enter> Type "sfc/scannow" Enter
1 Go to control panel
2. Double-Click on the Sound Icon
3. Single-click the Speakers to highlight them
4. Click on Properties (bottom right corner)
5. Go to the Enhancements Tab and Click on it
6. Now click "Disable All Sound Effects"
7. Click OK and you should be good to go!
Zeeshan Arshad is a multi-services (technical & spiritual) provider with extraordinary track record of success.
Feel free to contact him for your problems if you're looking for a problem solver.